Anything you give will make a tremendous difference. It could be monetary contribution – you could specify where it has to be used or leave it to us, based on priority and need we can allocate it. It could be in kind, through a product or service you can offer. We would be grateful for any personal involvement from you for helping us out.
The first thing we need to do from the donation is to provide the awareness by running the campaigns, putting the hoardings, prints/distributing the pamphlets, salaries for receptionist, provide free contraceptions, pay medical bills for sterilization/MTP and so on.
You could donate for a noble cause by either of the following options:
1. Doing NEFT/RTGS/Deposit
- Account Name: People Against Population
- Account Number: 50200013653910
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Bank Address: B G Road, Hulimavu Branch, Bangalore – 560076
- IFSC Code: HDFC0004117
2. Mailing a cheque
- Name on Cheque: People Against Population
- Mailing Address: #1, Premises of Rotary Charitable Dispensary, Brahma Kumari Ashram Road, Next to Shell Petrol Bunk, Gottigere, Bangalore-560083. Karnataka – India.
3. Filling out the following off-line form and we will contact you.